DoggoNoms: Cinnamon Sugar Premium Beef Jerky Doggo Treatos
It was clear that she enjoyed our jerky just as much as our human customers; but she would not be able to safely enjoy it on a regular basis a treat due to its high salt content and other seasoning and spices not very healthy for dogs.
However, we did not just want to create a bland jerky that was only safer for dogs to consume; we wanted it to be tasty AND healthy. We did our homework and gained valuable customer feedback with our test samples; and came up with what we believe to be a healthier beef jerky recipe and flavor that is specifically made with our fur-babies in mind.
Introducing DoggoNoms - DoggoNoms is our latest off-shoot and we can assure you that your dog may go as crazy as ours when it comes to handing out these incredibly sweet smelling and tasty Doggo Treatos.
Aides with Obedience Training! - During our testing of our Doggo Treatos, we've discovered that its very sweet scent and flavor has tended to increase focus and obedience in dogs; as they are more inclined to behave with the expectation of a beef jerky Treato after their walks or during training. We hope that this will help you when it comes to training as it has helped us!
Specially Blended Recipe for Dogs
- Nutrient Rich Seaweed Seasoning - Utilizing seaweed, earth's original Superfood, combines red, green and brown seaweed species (such as kelp) to provide amazing wellness benefits for dogs.
- Enzyme Support for Digestion - This premium and nourishing powder features digestive enzymes to support gut health for your dog.
- Skin & Coat Support - This supplemental seasoning has 60 minerals, 12 vitamins, 22 amino acids, omega 3, and flaxseed to provide your dog with supreme support for healthy skin and a soft coat.
- Cleansing Support – Features a blend of vitamin and nutrient-rich superfoods to help cleanse and nourish any small, medium, or large sized canine pet.
- Cinnamon-Sugar Blend - The anti-inflammatory properties in cinnamon can help manage joint pain and reduce swelling.
- Cinnamon is also brain food. It is antioxidant-rich and works to defend both people and dogs against neurological disorders. Cinnamon helps improve cognitive functions like memory as well, so it brings both mental health and physical health benefits.
- Overweight and diabetic dogs can benefit from cinnamon. It will help regulate their blood sugar and lower insulin resistance. Cinnamon regulates blood sugar by helping to slow the absorption of sugar in the bloodstream after a meal high in carbohydrates; and also offsets the small amount of sugar added to our jerky that helps to provide an even tastier treat for your dog.
Oregano Seasoning - Oregano can be used to help treat a number of ailments in both humans and dogs. In moderation, it’s completely safe for dogs and can even be included on a daily-basis as an added supplement to their normal meals; which is why we've elected to include it in our recipe.
- Oregano has been found to help treat and prevent certain health conditions including sore throats, bronchitis, asthma, gastrointestinal issues, arthritis, and more!
- Other ailments that oregano may help with include: Colds, Bloating, Heartburn, Other stomach issues, Urinary tract infections, Heart problems, Wounds, Skin conditions, Ringworm, and Canker sores.
- Incredible Tenderness - Careful thought went into how we would apply our unique crafting and preparedness techniques to DoggoNoms Treatos. We have elected to go with a 2-6mm varying thickness of cut and ensured a proper dehydration time and temperature to ensure our Treatos remained as tender as possible; as we want senior dogs or those with dental issues to be able to enjoy a Treato they deserve.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Infused - Our beef jerky treats for dogs has been infused with salmon fish oil that is human grade, wild caught off the coast of Alaska, and bottled in an FDA registered facility located in the USA. No added ingredients and Non-GMO. Only the absolute best for your companion!
- Helps Dry Skin, Itching, Flaking, Shedding, and Allergies - Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil is enriched with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Both promote healthy skin and a soft & shiny coat; all while supporting the overall health of your companion.
- Helps inflammation, arthritis, and joint pain - Our premium salmon fish oil contains both Omega 3 and 6 which promote joint strength, immune support, and heart health.
This beef jerky product is made with lean,100% lean beef that is hand selected and has been craftily prepared before being placed into a marinade consisting of our latest signature homemade specially formulated recipe for your fury family member and then slowed-dried to perfection for their enjoyment.
Beef, Water, Seaweed/Kelp Blend (Dried Seaweed Meal, Flaxseed, Dried Aspergillus, Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma Reesei Product, Dried Pineapple, Dried Lemon Peel, Lactose), Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Oregano, Cinnamon, Sugar.
Nutritional Information To Be Determined.
IMPORTANT NOTES AND WARNINGS
AVOID GIVING TO PREGNANT DOGS
- Because of its cinnamon content; this jerky should not be given to pregnant dogs. It can have a stimulating effect on the uterus.
What To Do If Your Dog Accidently Gets The Entire Bag
- As cinnamon is one of the key ingredients of this jerky, if your dog some how eats a large amount of our product at one time; then it is important to take your dog to the vet or call your vet for their guidance.
- Cinnamon isn’t toxic for dogs
- But large amounts of cinnamon can cause vomiting, diarrhea, and other digestive issues in your dog.
- This is especially true for smaller dog breeds who eat a large amount of cinnamon or a cinnamon containing product in one sitting.
- It is important to air on the side of caution when it comes to the health and safety of your dog. So if your dog eats a large amount of cinnamon or a cinnamon containing product, then it is recommend that you speak with your veterinarian as soon as possible.
Can I Eat This Jerky?
YES! This product can be consumed by humans. But; you may not like the taste. The sweet smell of this jerky seems to be very deceitful to the human tongue. But don't let that discourage you from giving it a try. We are actually considering making it a flavor intended for human consumption as it does have a unique flavor upon the first bite; however the fishy aftertaste is what will have you questioning what you are doing with your life.